Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Miller Climate Control LLC expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These routine services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Georgetown are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or upkeep in the middle of the season. Our technicians can search for signs and reveal issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its peak, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be checked during a tune-up. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Miller Climate Control LLC in Georgetown offer quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 512-937-2001.