Make your life easier—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Miller Climate Control LLC professional each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your system, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the winter, be sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Miller Climate Control LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Miller Climate Control LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.