As springtime begins, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Georgetown? Even if your air conditioning equipment is up-to-date or was working well last season.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never expect to book any work for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your equipment examined annually by a Miller Climate Control LLC pro can help locate small problems before they lead to huge breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a professional to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your system can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can create elevated energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity bill and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps find little troubles before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine components and carry out a series of AC performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into major issues that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your unit is vulnerable to advanced meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should include a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and parts:
- Full system state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Today with Miller Climate Control LLC
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Miller Climate Control LLC pros a call at 512-937-2001 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, be sure to look at our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.