During the colder Georgetown months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your furnace breaks down and turns out to be your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t occur in your house, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. However, if it happens, a simple call to Miller Climate Control LLC will have you back to a warm and cozy home in no time. We’ve got some signs you should monitor for to help you determine if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before it results in an emergency repair. Call Miller Climate Control LLC ASAP if you see any of these complications:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and leave the lights off until your furnace can be examined by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re frequently turning up the thermostat, yet you remain cold, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a indication of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is too small for your house.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you hear a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s not the typical noise, it’s probably time for a repair visit.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but see an increase in your energy bill, there are a variety of different problems you could be experiencing. Your professional from Miller Climate Control LLC can find out what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running consistently, you could have a problem. It might be a something as minor as an air filter problem or something as big as a motor problem. We’ll help you find out what the problem is.
Now that you know how to identify when you need a furnace repair, give us a call and we are happy to help. If your furnace is working fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Miller Climate Control LLC at 512-937-2001 or arrange an appointment with us online.