Air Conditioning Installation Services
Replacing an air conditioning system is one of the biggest investments a homeowner will make. We provide installation for Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Systems, Heat Pumps, and Dual Fuel Systems. We discuss with the homeowner different options available to them and let them make the decision what best fits their needs. All of our systems are eco-friendly and promote a greener lifestyle. Some factors that may influence decision are:
- Complexity of existing system
- How long the homeowner plans on living in the house
- Return on investment
- Use of home
Heating Installation Services
Miller Climate Control is here to ensure that you don’t have to go through any chilly weather without a well-serviced heating system. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate on replacing your heating equipment in Williamson County, Tx and surrounding Austin, Tx area. We can help you:
• Replace gas furnaces, LP furnaces, Heat Pumps and all electric furnaces
• Replace heating equipment located in attics, closets, and garages
• We offer a variety of brands to meet homeowners budget
• We offer entry level efficiency to high efficiency heating equipment
So call us today to learn more about our honest and professional air conditioning installation services and our financing options in Austin, TX, and all surrounding areas.
Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Services
Although we handle Instillation and Replacements, sometimes your system just needs some fine tuning. If you are not ready to replace your system, we can help you:
• Handle in warranty and out of warranty repairs
• Repair all Brands Trane, Lennox, Carrier, Rheem, Ruud, Amana, Goodman, American Standard
• Service Vans are fully stocked and can usually make the repair while there. No need to schedule a second appointment.
• Will give an accurate repair price prior to performing work. No sticker shock.
• All repairs are guaranteed for 90 days. If the repaired part fails again within 90 Days of repair, we will fix it at no additional cost.
Contact our team today and talk to an actual member of Miller Climate Control with any and all questions you have regarding our heating and air conditioning repair services in Georgetown, TX, and every nearby area.
Indoor Air Quality Services
Even the cleanest home can run into trouble from pollutants that arise from everyday living. And particles are not the only threat—humidity levels also play a role in your comfort and health. Contact Miller Climate Control today to learn about how we can test and improve your indoor air quality. Give us a call to schedule indoor air quality services in Williamson County, TX and surrounding Austin, Tx area.
We service a variety of air quality systems including
- Air Filtration Systems
- Air Purifiers
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators
Never hesitate in calling us to learn more about the quality of your indoor air quality in your home and our financing options in Williamson County, TX, and all encompassing areas.
Ductless Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
Miller Climate Control is the gold standard when it comes to air conditioning products and services. We offer the latest in HVAC technology, including ductless mini-splits. Ductless systems move away from the traditional centralized model of heating and cooling in favor of multiple individual units placed in the various rooms of your home. These systems are ideal for 2-story or otherwise large homes, but it’s imperative that you have yours professionally serviced by our team at Miller Climate Control. If you are looking for services in Williamson County, TX and the surrounding Austin, TX area, our number is the one to call for:
- Ductless Air Conditioning
- Ductless Heating System installillation
- Repair on an existing system
Our Preventative Maintenance Agreement Program
You can rely on Miller Climate Control for quality local HVAC services, from installations and replacements, to 24/7 repairs and routine maintenance. The Diamond M Club is our preventative maintenance agreement program. Manufacturers recommend an annual maintenance agreement to honor their factory warranty. We will make sure to identify small issues before they become big issues. When you become a Diamond M Club member, you’ll receive priority service in the case of an HVAC emergency—no matter what time of day or night that you call, someone will always answer the phone.
Diamond M Club Benefits
• No Overtime Rates
• Priority Service
• Peace of Mind
• One heating and one cooling tune up per year
• Year–Round Priority Service
• No Diagnostic Charges
• 15% Discount on Repairs